- This event has passed.
webinar | GHG emissions and carbon footprint in the cultivation of sugarcane
March 23 | 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
- Basic Concepts: Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming and Climate Change
- Greenhouse Gases (GHG) and Carbon Footprint
- The Carbon Footprint as a performance indicator
- Carbon footprint in the national and sectoral context
- Emission of greenhouse gases and carbon footprint in the cultivation of sugarcane
Who is it for:
- Sugarcane growers.
- Mill professionals and technicians.
- Technical assistants.
- Vendor staff.
- The event is price quotation, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain the connection link to the event
- About 5 minutes before the set time enter through the link you received.
Integra / Cenicaña Program