- This event has passed.
Forum with farmers | Cenicaña: news and projections in agribusiness, CB – LU.
26 April 2022 | 7:30 am - 12:20 pm
During the event we will talk about:
Cenicaña presents its research agenda, present and future of agribusiness.
Who is it for:
- Farmers from the La Cabaña (CB) and Lucerna (LU) sugar mills.
- Professionals and technicians from the La Cabaña (CB) and Lucerna (LU) sugar mills.
- Directorate General: p.strategic pillars and alignment of projects 2022-2026
- Sugarcane: base of agroindustry
- Technologies and knowledge for crop management
- Tools and developments for a more efficient and diverse agribusiness
- Strategies to drive innovation in agribusiness
General Manager – Cenicaña
John Jaime Riascos
Variety Program Director – Cenicaña
Director (e) Agronomy Program – Cenicaña
Nicholas J. Gil
Factory Process Program Director - Cenicaña
Fernando Villegas placeholder image
Head of the Technical Cooperation and Technology Transfer Service – Cenicaña
Enrollment and registration process
This event is with limited space. To secure your spot:
- Register online through the registration form available on this page (Register now). If you have problems, write to us at +57 322 6746944 – WhatsApp
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the QR (code) that supports your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the event to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Note: to attend the face-to-face event, it is necessary to present the Covid-19 vaccination card