- This event has passed.
PAT | Biological pest controllers in sugarcane
September 12, 2023 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
Biological pest control is one of the most efficient natural methods to neutralize possible threats against crops, without affecting their ecosystems. Beyond the release of species to combat others, this method is also based on protecting and increasing the population of one species to control another organism.
The use of biological controllers does not alter or contaminate ecosystems and is a long-term alternative that does not harm the environment and guarantees the quality of crops.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (unit’s QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Leonardo Fabio Rivera.