November 16, 2023
During the event, we will talk about:
- How to move from measurement to action with the current challenges, tools and regulatory framework? These are some of the topics to be discussed in this space, on the eve of COP 28.
- The sugarcane agroindustrial sector is committed to the greenhouse gas emissions mitigation goals established in the Nationally Determined Contribution and the Long-Term Climate Strategy of Colombia, which is why at Cenicaña we are promoting spaces like these to the appropriation of knowledge that allows us to advance.
- We will have the participation of more than 5 experts in plenary sessions and 2 discussion panels around the objectives of reducing greenhouse gas emissions, their mitigation and carbon markets.
Who is it for:
- General managers and process managers.
- Sustainability and environmental leaders.
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (unit’s QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.