Software licensed for factory processes
Posted On March 26, 2015
List of software that the factory process program has available for the development of your investigations.
- Ansys: Finite element simulation software and fluid computational dynamics, used in the design and evaluation of key equipment of the sucroenergetic process.
- Autodesk Inventor: 3D CAD design software, used in the conception and generation of pilot equipment drawings and the development of CAD geometries required for finite element and CFD analysis
- AutoCad: CAD software for the generation and reading of plans of equipment, facilities, etc.
- Simapro: Life cycle analysis software, used as a tool for analyzing the environmental impact of the Colombian sugar industry.
- Visual Studio: Software used in the development of virtual tools.