Digital portfolio: technical documents and illustrative videos
At www.cenicana.org, users with access codes can download publications and view tutorials on different technologies.
• Agronomic management of sugar cane cultivation with the site-specific agriculture approach, AEPS.
• Administrative control of irrigation, CAR.
• Priority water balance for scheduling irrigation in sugar cane.
• Irrigation with reduced flow in sugar cane crops.
• Hydrological balance in supply and demand of water for irrigation in a productive unit.
• Preparation of soils for the sustainable production of sugar cane
• Evaluation of the damage of the cane borers: Diatraea spp. And his control.
• Recognition of diseases of sugar cane in Colombia.
• Basic concepts of the soil and its fertility for the nutrition of sugar cane
• Evaluation of the thermal efficiency of boilers in sugar mills in the Colombian energy sector.
• Agronomic and productivity characteristics of the variety Cenicaña Colombia (CC) 93-4418.
• Efficient management of irrigation in cultivation in the geographical valley of the Cauca River.
• Pest Insects and Beneficial Organisms of Sugar Cane in Colombia.
• Catalog of Varieties of sugar cane.
• Determination of the volume of water applied per hectare in the irrigation of the sugar cane crop.
• Proof of advance and infiltration of the water in the grooves.
• Demonstration of irrigation with reduced flow.
• Irrigation with reduced flow.
KEEP IN MIND
Request your access code to the Cenicaña website from the Cenicaña Technical Cooperation and Technology Transfer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 602 5246611 ext. 5168.