This book is the result of the effort of several years of joint research between the Colombian Sugar Cane Research Center and the country's sugar mills. It brings together the technologies generated that are commercially applicable and that have contributed to maintaining the competitiveness of the sugar sector.
- Solera of the Sugar Cane.
- Technological Advances between 1950 and 1980.
- Technological Advances in the Decade of the 80s and Crop Prospects.
- Genetic improvement.
- Land adaptation.
- Soil Preparation.
- Establishment of Seedbeds and Multiplication of Varieties
- Weed control.
- Fertilization and Nutrition.
- Cultivation work.
- Insects Associated with Sugar Cane in Colombia
- Sugar Cane Diseases in Colombia.
- Control and Ripening Characteristics
- Use of Maturants
- Sugarcane Quality
- Harvest, Moose and Transportation.
- Management of Cane for Harvest in Green State.
- Analysis of Productivity in the Sugar Agroindustry of Colombia and Prospects to Increase it.
Climaco Cassalett Dávila
Jorge Torres Aguas
Camilo Isaacs Echeverri