Cenicaña requires a motivated researcher to lead and coordinate the Agrometeorology Service of the sugar-energy agroindustry of Colombia. The person selected will be under the supervision of the General Director of the Center.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the process of generating climate and agroclimatic information, as well as maintaining its flow through different media.
- Generate research projects that allow the construction of short and medium-term climate projections to explain the effect of climate variability on the cultivation of sugar cane.
Requirements to apply for this vacancy
- Meteorologist by profession, Agronomist, or Agricultural Engineer with a postgraduate degree in meteorology or basic climatology.
- Theoretical knowledge that allows you to explain meteorological and climatological variations.
- In the same way, basic knowledge of meteorological stations, sensors and crop management.
Research Center of Sugar Cane of Colombia, Cenicaña.
Experimental Station, via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros, Florida, Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
General terms of employment:
Cenicaña offers a competitive salary based on the applicant's experience.
Working hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm at the Experimental Station via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros. Florida. Cauca's Valley.
Candidates should send their resume and letter of motivation and interest to email@example.com.
Deadline: Wednesday 30 2020 September
We invite you to learn more about CENICAÑA by accessing the website: www.cenicana.org