Required: researcher in geomatics and / or precision agriculture
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Generate research projects that allow supporting the sugarcane agribusiness in the areas of geomatics and precision agriculture.
- Ease of interacting and transferring technical knowledge to the different agribusiness actors, including farmers, technical personnel and researchers.
- Ability to write technical documents, transfer documents and reports of research results.
Requirements to apply for this vacancy
- Agronomist, Agricultural Engineer or related Ph.D. o Master's in Geomatics, Precision Agriculture or closely related areas.
- Minimum 2-year experience in geographic information systems, remote sensing, spatial database management, modeling with geographic data, digital soil mapping
- Experience in planning, formulation, execution and monitoring of research projects in geomatics and / or precision agriculture.
- Military card
- Driving license (5 category)
Research Center of Sugar Cane of Colombia, Cenicaña.
Experimental Station, via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros, Florida, Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
General terms of employment:
Cenicaña offers a competitive salary based on the applicant's experience.
Working hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm at the Experimental Station via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros. Florida. Cauca's Valley.
Candidates should send their resume and letter of motivation and interest to email@example.com.
Deadline: November 24 Tuesday of 2020
We invite you to learn more about CENICAÑA by accessing the website: www.cenicana.org