At Cenicaña we contribute to the sustainable development of the country, through innovation in the sugarcane agroindustry.
...If you share our approach, there is a space for you!
Podras disfrutar de:
- Holidays arranged.
- Labor flexibility in coordination with the work team.
- Permanent training.
- Institutional savings plan.
- Transportation from Cali and Palmira.
The work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm virtual or at the Experimental Station via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros. Florida. Cauca's Valley.
Purpose of the charge:
Contribute to the generation, management, dissemination and appropriation of knowledge in the Research Center through the co-creation of spaces that contribute to knowledge management and the documentation of key processes in the organization.
- Professional in Industrial Engineering, Administration or related.
- Teamwork and systemic vision.
- Coordination and communication skills (spoken and written).
- English: Average proficiency in reading and writing. Conversational level in English is preferable.
- Good command of office software.
- Design and implementation of innovation workshops based on Design thinking methodologies.
- Carry out workshops for the formulation and monitoring of projects applying methodologies: PMI, Agile, Logical Framework, PM4R.
- Propose and participate in the collaborative design of spaces for knowledge management.
- Train professionals and researchers in the use of project management tools and applications available in the organization
To join our team you must participate:
In a psychological and technical concepts test
Candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
Deadline: July 20, 2022