Project: "Strengthening the adoption of sustainable technologies and practices in the cultivation of sugarcane planted in Valle del Cauca", within the framework of the General Royalty System executed by the Colombian Sugarcane Research Center, CENICAÑA.
Object of the contract: Accounting assistant.
Type: Provision of services.
Purpose of the provision of the service
Support the management of accounting records, billing, payments, recording of financial movements, complying with financial and tax legal regulations and maintaining documents in accordance with internal and external procedures and policies. Likewise, support in the registration of reports, purchases, documentation and monitoring of the budget execution of the project.
education and experience
Technician, accounting technologist, or certified as a student of the last semesters of accounting, business administration or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with management, executive and operational staff
- Registration of accounting information in general, with experience in managing available accounting programs.
- Preparation of reports for filing tax returns.
- Preparation of expense execution reports for budget control.
- Monitoring of execution, disbursement orders, monitoring of service contracts and others.
- Preparation of information for the preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS.
- Preparation of reports for control agencies such as the Dian, Minciencias, Min. Hacienda, and others.
- Control and registration of assets.
- Follow-up on executions and disbursement orders
- Billing and portfolio control in general.
- Management of accounting and budget packages
- Knowledge of Labor Legislation and regulations associated with Human Resources.
- Knowledge of tax and accounting regulations
Contact and conditions of the call:
Candidates must send their resume and letter of motivation and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, placing in the subject the object of the contract to which you are applying. CVs that do not reach this email will not be considered.
Important to append:
- CV with certifications
- Motivational letter about participation and contribution in the project.
- Photocopy of ID
- Registration card or certificate, as applicable
- Updated copy of the RUT (Valid for the last 3 months).
Deadline: November 12, 2022, until 11:00 am
The resumes received before the deadline date and time will have a score assigned by the evaluation team.
Only resumes and motivation letters with the highest score assigned by the evaluation team will be called for an interview.
The people interviewed will be evaluated as follows: 35 points will be assigned for the resume, 15 for the motivation letter, 50 points for the face-to-face interview.