Origins of life and its relationship with viruses, Jul 31, 2020
During the Webinar, we will talk about:
- Origins of life: theories.
- Origins of the Bionts and their relationship with viruses.
- Self-replicating and autocatalytic molecules (RNA, DNA).
- Theories of the origin of viruses.
- Vision of viruses.
- Plant viruses: General characteristics, Induced symptoms, Dissemination, Effectiveness.
This event is organized by the Colombian Association of Plant Pathology and Related Sciences - ASCOLFI.
Hosted by Cenicaña.
Benjamin Pineda Lopez
Ing. Agrónomo, M.Sc. Phytopathology, PEG UN_ICA. Researcher ICA, CIAT, CENIPALMA, Professor Unicórdoba, UN Palmira, UMNG. Active member of ASCOLFI since 1974. Current Vice President JD
National University of Colombia, Palmira Headquarters
Webinar Series - Cenicaña. 2020
Date: Jul 31, 2020
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm