Job title: Field supervisor
Immediate boss: Superintendent of the Experimental Station
Dependence: Administrative address
Place of work: Experimental station, via Cali - Florida Km. 26.
Purpose of the charge:
Assign the field personnel, the equipment and tools necessary for the development of the experiments in the work areas of the Experimental Station and outside of it, giving the required logistical support and controlling the indicators of efficiency, productivity and compliance; all this with the prioritization agreed with the Superintendent of the Center.
Maintaining a harmonious development with the environment and the health of the workers, as well as the use of protection elements constitute important challenges of the position.
- Professional in Agricultural Administration, Agricultural Administration or related.
Indispensable, 4 years in:
- Field work and personnel management.
- Quality and knowledge management in occupational health.
Specific competences of the position:
- Schedule the activities of own or contracted field personnel according to the needs of the experimental fields and the maintenance of the station.
- Program the field machinery according to the needs of the internal customer.
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance of machinery, vehicles and equipment according to technical criteria.
- Prepare supplies for machinery, equipment and vehicles, according to the needs established by the process.
- Carry out support tasks for experimentation according to instructions.
- Verify the compliance and quality of the scheduled tasks, reporting the news in accordance with the established standards.
- Encourage teamwork in accordance with the guidelines and personnel policies.
- Present concerted individual and team improvement plans, taking performance evaluations as a reference.
- Implement induction processes in accordance with the established procedure.
- Verify the training and training process in accordance with the plans outlined.
- Ensure the normality of agricultural work activities according to technical specifications.
Research Center of Sugar Cane of Colombia, Cenicaña.
Experimental Station, via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros, Florida, Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
General terms of employment:
Cenicaña offers a competitive salary based on the applicant's experience.
Living in the workplace (Experimental Station, via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros. Florida. Valle del Cauca).
Have a C1 driving license. Category.
Candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
Deadline: viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2021
We invite you to learn more about CENICAÑA by accessing the website: www.cenicana.org