- This event has passed.
Webinar | Varieties obtaining process
February 21 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The step by step from the selection of varieties to be used as parents to the release of commercial varieties and the phenotypic, statistical and biotechnological tools that influence this laborious but rewarding process. Our Cenicaña Colombia varieties are the main input for the productivity and sustainability of the agroindustry.
The topics to be discussed are the following:
- Parent selection
- Directed crosses
- Clonal selection states
- Regional tests
- Varietal adoption processes
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota ilimited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a QR ticket with the link that supports your registration.
- On the day and time of the event, enter the link that arrived in your email.
Who is it for:
- Mill Technicians
- sugar cane growers
- Private technical assistants
- General public
Fredy Antonio Salazar Villareal
Agricultural Engineer Ph.D.
Plant breeder, leader of the Cenicaña breeding area
Ferdinand Silva Aguilar
Agricultural engineer, Ph.D
Plant breeder, leader of the Cenicaña biotechnology area