Omics Symposium | Workshop 9. Quantification of nitrous oxide emission in soils cultivated with sugar cane
26 November 2021 | 8:00 am - 11:59 am
Objective: Provide basic knowledge that allows technologists and professionals linked to the sugarcane productive sector to know the quantification methodologies and interpret the results of the emission of greenhouse gases from the production system.
Exhibitors: Fernando Muñoz, Manuel Valencia, Catalina Trujillo and Sandra Loaiza
Time: 8: 00 am
Duration: 4 hours
- Gas sampling in the field.
- Determination of the gas concentration of field samples.
- Calculation of the gas emission flow.
- Calculation of cumulative gas emission.
- Indirect approximation models.