PAT | Use of drones in agriculture (application of herbicides, application of maturants, calibration aspects in drones)
may 16 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
Unmanned aerial vehicles, known as drones, in the field of precision agriculture are a valuable help as they facilitate monitoring of crop development. These aerial vehicles are controlled remotely by an operator or autonomously with the help of an autopilot and can carry state-of-the-art equipment such as infrared, multispectral or thermal cameras, making it possible to obtain aerial photographs or videos of a selected area of land, thus achieving a better diagnosis in the crop and even obtaining information on deficiencies of nutritional elements such as nitrogen, water stress or areas infected by weeds and pests.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Oscar Javier Munar Vivas.
Site-Specific Agriculture Researcher.