PAT | Fertilization III. Calibration of fixed and varied rate equipment / examples of fertilization management in sugar mills / general considerations
April 27 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The correct amount to apply, which is the first step for a rational and sustainable use that gives good results in the different types of soil and their interactions with main nutrients, machinery available for the work, calibration of fixed rate and varied rate equipment.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Luis Fernando Chavez Oliveros.
Oscar Javier Munar Vivas.
Site-Specific Agriculture Researcher.