PAT | Advances in coal research and evaluation of the main diseases in the field
February 29 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
- Evaluation methodology for smut, rusts and mosaic viruses.
- Monitoring of evaluated lots.
- Management recommendations.
- Results of the disease diagnosis service.
Who is it for:
- Mill technicians
- sugar cane growers
- Private technical assistants
- General public
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a QR ticket with the link that supports your registration.
- On the day and time of the event, show up at the event location with the QR ticket that arrived in your email.
Agricultural engineer graduated from the National University, master's degree in agricultural sciences with emphasis on plant genetic improvement, candidate for a Doctor of Agricultural Sciences in the field of crop protection.
Juan Carlos Angel
Agronomist from the National University of Colombia, Palmira campus with a Master's degree in crop protection from the Mayagüez University Campus, University of Puerto Rico.
Leidy Diana Donneys Velasco
Coordinator of the Cenicaña disease diagnosis service.
Bacteriologist from the Universidad del Valle, master's student in Biotechnology at Icesi University.