- This event has passed.
The balance point of my business and investment in agricultural machinery. AEco | M1
April 23 | 9:00 am - 10:30 am
During the OnLine event, we will be talking about:
Two fundamental objectives in the administration of farms:
- Guide those responsible for it in the best use of resources.
- Provide a fundamental analysis on the efficiency in the use of these resources.
The efficient use of resources implies the generation of positive economic results for the sugar cane grower. For this reason, this training will provide us with some of the basic tools to obtain the balance points of my productive unit in order to aim my management to obtain tonnages that will generate positive profits for my farm. In addition, we will focus on a production resource that has an important participation in field work, which is the agricultural machinery and implements on which decisions must also be made on a day-to-day basis.
In this event we will address Module 1 (M1) of the virtual training: Economic analysis for decision making on the farm (The short title of this training is Economic analysis o AEco).
Start date and time: Apr 23, 2020 | 9:00 am. Cali, Colombia. (UTC -5)
Duration: 90 minutes (OnLine event)
Dedication: In addition to the OnLine event, 120 minutes of individual participant work (at your own pace, in the time the participant has).
Ir a registration page
Work methodology to develop the M1 (virtual training)
Presentation of the contents of the Facilitator during the OnLine event and a subsequent individual practice of the participant, and feedback between both.
- OnLine Presentation by the Facilitator: M1. The breakeven point of my business and investment in agricultural machinery.
- After the OnLine event, the Participant individually develops the workshop delivered by the Facilitator.
- After solving the workshop, the Participant answers a virtual assessment that you receive in your email, with a response deadline (one week).
- After the response deadline, the Facilitator shares the correct responses from the workshop through a video tutorial.
- A virtual space is established to share more contents of the virtual training and clarify doubts if necessary.
- If the Participant does not respond to the virtual evaluation, Cenicaña will not certify attendance at the OnLine event.
At the end of Module 1 (M1) participants will be able to:
- Estimate the breakeven point of the business unit.
- Cost farm machinery and organize cash flow for field work.
The other modules of the virtual training AEco They have particular learning objectives, which will be shared in the development of each module.
Generalities of the virtual training in AEco (All modules):
The other modules of the virtual training AEco They will be developed with the same work methodology (OnLine Event + Participant's individual work + Virtual evaluation + feedback information). You can check the scheduled events and register from www.cenicana.org/eventos.
The full content of the training AEco is
- M1. The breakeven point of my business and investment in agricultural machinery (Apr 23, 2020)
- M2. Financial criteria to support my decision to renew the plantation (Pending date)
- M3. Financial analysis of investment in irrigation systems (Pending date)
The Participant can register in the modules they want. No module is a prerequisite for another. Attendance to each OnLine module will be certified when the Participant completes the virtual assessment before the end of the response deadline.
The use of a laptop or desktop computer is recommended to develop each workshop. For the OnLine events where the contents of each module are presented, the Participant can connect from any device, including by cell phone (mobile phone).
Ir a registration page
Claudia Posada Contreras
Economist, M.Sc. Economist. Cenicaña
Economic and Statistical Analysis Service.