- This event has passed.
Webinar | Ecophysiological management of sucrose synthesis in sugarcane
February 13 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The variable Sucrose, which is one of the most important in the productivity of sugarcane cultivation. We will know its dynamics within the plant and the climatic factors that influence it. The topics to be discussed are the following:
- Source-demand relationship in sugarcane and its management through hormonal biostimulation (Mauricio Quevedo Amaya)
- Environmental Stress: Impact and management to improve sucrose synthesis (Aura Cepeda Quevedo)
Who is it for:
- mill staff
- technical assistants
- Supplier staff
- Other players in the sector
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota unlimited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the link that supports your registration.
- On the day and time of the event, enter through the link that arrived in your email.
Mauricio Quevedo Amaya
Coordinator of the research area in Plant Physiology and Maturation of the Cenicaña agronomy program.
Agronomist graduated from the University of Tolima with a master's degree in Agricultural Sciences – crop physiology from the National University of Colombia – Bogotá headquarters.
Aura Cepeda Quevedo
Researcher in physiology, Cenicaña agronomy program.
Agricultural engineer with a master's degree in Agricultural Sciences – crop physiology from the National University of Colombia – Palmira headquarters.