During the Webinar, we will talk about:
- Evolution of mechanical harvesting
- Effects of harvesting on the soil
- Effects of harvesting on the crop
- Effects on raw material
- GPS-RTK impacts for self-guidance
- Final considerations and projections
The mechanical harvesting area has increased significantly in Colombia and, as in other countries, it is an alternative that requires a continuous learning and improvement process. The evaluation of the performance of this type of harvest for the sector is surely the most effective strategy to identify the opportunities for growth and improvement in the cultivation of sugarcane in the Cauca river valley.
Alejandro Estrada Bedon.
Ing. Agroindustrial, M.Sc. Logistics Engineer - CATE Project. Ashtray
Webinar Series - Cenicaña. 2020
Date: Apr 22, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am