Prioritized water balance v. 4.0
What does this tool offer?
facilitate the calculation of the water balance in the soil and carry out the programming of the irrigation required by the cultivation of sugarcane. It is useful to save water, therefore, it brings us closer to the sustainable management of water resources. In our environment it has been shown as a key to reduce irrigation costs. It also contains an application for administrative irrigation control.
What's new in the 4.0 version
- Does not require installation
- Use new function to estimate K
- Work with effective precipitation
- Automatic evaporation data capture
- Generate graphical and map reports
Learn with us to use this system of consultations, contact us by writing to email@example.com, or by calling: (57- 2) 524 66 11 ext. 5168. Cali, Colombia.