How are samples received in the laboratory?
To use the soil analysis service at the Cenicaña Chemistry laboratory, the user must deliver:
- Soil samples.
- The Request Form for Soil and Leaf Tissue Analysis Services completed to:
- External customer: Download here
- Internal customer: Cenicaña staff only
(Fill out the two tabs of the downloaded file: Request and List of Samples) and if required, the Analysis Request form for fertilizer recommendations (DP.PF1.2-P01-F03)
- Copy of the consignment or payment receipt (Bancolombia Savings Account No. 3068-7171-376)
- Copy of the updated Single Tax Registry (RUT) certificate.
The soil samples are received in the Chemistry laboratory located in the experimental station of Cenicaña, from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Service value by type of analysis
It includes the determinations of texture, pH, organic matter (MO), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and sodium (Na). As an optional analysis (the customer must specify in the application if desired) for soils with pH below 5,5, the exchangeable acidity must be determined to know the exchangeable aluminum content.
Cost per characterization analysis: $62.820
Cost for each determination: $15.120
It includes the elements of iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn) and boron (B).
Cost for minor items: $73.460
Cost for each item: $15.630
Complete analisis: $136.080
It includes the characterization analysis plus the determinations of the minor elements.
- Sulfur (S): $15.120.
- Cation exchange capacity (CEC): $15.120
- Electrical conductivity (CE): $15.120
- Soluble: pH, potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), sodium (Na) $62.830
- Labile carbon (CL) $22.680
All prices are effective as of January 1, 2023. Estimated time for delivery of results: fifteen (15) business days from receipt of samples.