Required: Administrative Assistant
Project: "Strengthening the adoption of sustainable technologies and practices in the cultivation of sugarcane planted in Valle del Cauca", within the framework of the General Royalty System executed by the Colombian Sugarcane Research Center, CENICAÑA.
Object of the contract: Administrative Assistant.
Type: Provision of services.
Purpose of the provision of the service
Support the management of project monitoring records, in its technical and financial execution, support in administrative and accounting management, keeping documents updated in accordance with internal and external procedures and policies. Likewise, support in the preparation of reports, purchases, event logistics, support in administrative and field work and others assigned by the management and coordination in relation to the project.
education and experience
Technician, technologist in administrative management, or certified as a student of the last semesters of engineering, business administration or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with management, executive and operational staff.
- Record of administrative information in general and management of available programs.
- Preparation of monthly written and power point reports for the presentation of entities CENICAÑA, Minciencias, Min Hacienda among others.
- Preparation of administrative execution reports, monitoring of technical execution.
- Follow-up on the execution of service contracts and others.
- Knowledge of Labor Legislation and regulations associated with Human Resources.
Contact and conditions of the call:
Candidates must send their resume, letter of motivation and interest and attached documents, to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org, placing in the subject the object of the contract to which you are applying. CVs that do not reach this email will not be considered.
Important to append:
- CV with certifications.
- Motivational letter about participation and contribution in the project.
- Photocopy of ID.
- Registration card or certificate, as applicable
- Updated copy of the RUT (Valid for the last 3 months).
Deadline: October 22, 2022, until 11:00 am
The resumes received before the deadline date and time will have a score assigned by the evaluation team.
Only resumes and motivation letters with the highest score assigned by the evaluation team will be called for an interview.
The people interviewed will be evaluated as follows: 35 points will be assigned for the resume, 15 for the motivation letter, 50 points for the face-to-face interview.