- This event has passed.
webinar | Biomethanization and its use in the sugarcane agro-industrial sector – Case study
may 4 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
- Current status and projections of Cenicaña with biogas production.
- Overview of biomethanization and its technologies, possible uses of biogas, case study of our industry and current economic scenario (Praj).
Who is it for:
- Mill professionals and technicians.
- This Webinar is a complement to the biogas seminar that was held on January 26; will be directed by personnel from Cenicaña and the company PRAJ Industries Ltd.
- Its objective is to allow the exchange of knowledge about the production and uses of biogas, use of digestate, between researchers, commercial firms and the staff of the sugar mills.
- The event is price quotation, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Sign Up).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain the connection link to the event
- About 5 minutes before the set time enter through the link you received.
Maria Alejandra Correa Betancourt
Sanitary and Environmental Engineer.
Deputy General Manager – Business Development.
Praj Industries Limited.