2 May 2022
During the event we will talk about:
Cenicaña presents its research agenda, present and future of the sugar cane agro-industry.
Who is it for:
- Extension workers from the Jamundí Secretary of Agriculture.
- Varieties of Sugar Cane, for Panela.
- Phytosanitary situation in sugarcane.
- Common pests in sugar cane.
- Integrated Weed Management.
Enrollment and registration process
This event is with limited space. To secure your spot:
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the QR (code) that supports your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the event to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Note: to attend the face-to-face event, it is necessary to present the Covid-19 vaccination card