- This event has passed.
Seminar | Opportunities and challenges of biogas production in the sugarcane agro-industrial sector
January 26 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
During the event we will talk about:
The production, uses and purification of biogas, in addition to the use of digestate among expert researchers, commercial firms and the staff of the sugar mills. We will also have guests who will share successful experiences of biogas production plants from stillage and other biomass. Finally, we will have the participation of expert personnel in the regulatory framework and the biogas and digestate market in our country.
Who is it for:
- Professional staff from mills related to the areas of factory, distillery, environmental management and innovation projects.
- Anaerobic digestion of bio-waste.
- Potential uses of the products of anaerobic digestion.
- Biogas quality.
- Biogas upgrading reactors and technologies.
- Regulations and market of biogas and digestate.
- Methane potential of the sector.
- Biogas plant experiences.