PAT | Use, processing and interpretation of satellite images (Arcrop tools and others)
April 12 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
Precision tools at each stage of cultivation.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
- The variety of students in practice they must be linked to someone wit or provider (The quotas are limited)
- Bring a computer and have the QGIS and Excel programs.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Oscar Javier Munar Vivas.
Site-Specific Agriculture Researcher; "in the company of the Geomatics work team"