PAT | Physiology: Importance of calibration of aerial application equipment in sugarcane
October 31 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
Importance of calibration of equipment used in the aerial application of ripeners and biostimulants. We will carry out an equipment calibration practice.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
- Professionals and technicians from ripening and biostimulant application companies
- The students in practice they must be linked to someone wit or provider (The quotas are limited)
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (unit’s QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
John Felipe Sandoval.