- This event has passed.
PAT | Integrated management of spittlebugs in sugarcane – Group 1.
30 March, 2022 | 7:30 am - 11:59 am
- Training duration (4 hours)
- Type of training: Theoretical workshop - Practical.
- Place: Training Center
This training is free with limited seats. To ensure your place you must register online here and receive the registration confirmation email.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Identify the spittlebug, Aeneolamia Varia, and the damage it causes to the sugar cane crop.
- Establish spittlebug monitoring on your property.
- To know the methods of control of spittlebug to avoid economic losses in its cultivation.
- Avoid spreading spittlebug.
Registration and registration process:
- Online registration through the registration form available HERE for this training
- Obtain a ticket with the QR (code) that supports your online registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be printed or mobile.
Who is it for:
- zone bosses
- AT of Sugar Mills
- Gerson Ramirez
- Claudia Echevarri