PAT | Integrated management of spittlebug in sugarcane
April 11 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The habits, damage, biology that this pest comprises; management strategy data that allows technicians and producers to make a safe recognition of this species and adopt the most appropriate control measures.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
- The variety of students in practice they must be linked some wit or provider.
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Claudia Echeverri Rubiano.
Gerson Dario Ramirez.
Carolina Camargo Gil.