- This event has passed.
PAT | Importance of agroecological zoning
3 May 2023 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The importance of knowing the main characteristics of the soil and climate and the interaction between them to determine an agronomic management of the crop with a specific agriculture approach per AEPS site. The web tools available to facilitate the consultation of relevant information for decision-making in the cultivation of sugarcane.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (unit’s QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Maria Claudia Pizarro.
Hernan Felipe Silva.
Web Page Administrator.