- This event has passed.
Criteria for calculating the hydrological balance
22 June, 2022 | 8:00 am - 11:30 am
During this training, we will talk about:
Hydrological balance for a sugarcane farm or productive unit, which is defined as the difference between the water supply on the property and the irrigation requirement at the source, which takes into account the efficiencies of the irrigation system. Knowing this information is useful in the improvement of irrigation management and basic for the planning of this in a farm, knowing if certain development works are necessary, such as regulation reservoirs, deep wells or a system of use of surpluses. of water, among others.
Who is it for:
- Sugarcane growers.
- Professionals and technicians of sugar mills
- technical assistants
Note: Please bring a laptop to carry out a practical exercise during the training.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Calculate the balance of supply and demand for water in the crop.
- Know and identify if works such as regulation reservoirs, deep wells, water surplus use systems or more efficient irrigation application systems are required.
- Identify and collect information on the physical socioeconomic factors that affect risks.
Registration and registration process:
This event is with limited space. To secure your spot:
- Register online through the registration form available on this page (Register now). If you have problems, write to us at +57 322 6746944 – WhatsApp
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the QR (code) that supports your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the event to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Note: to attend the face-to-face event, it is necessary to present the Covid-19 vaccination card
Nathalia gonzalez lopez
agricultural engineer SCTT