- This event has passed.
Criteria for the selection of varieties in the renewal of the crop
19 November, 2019 | 8:00 am - 3: 00 pm
Upon completion of this training activities, participants will be able to:
- Identify the criteria that must be taken into account when renewing the crop
- Know the economic criteria to support the decision to renew sugarcane cultivation
- Know the tools available on the Cenicaña website for choosing the variety to be sown
- Identify the factors that limit and reduce productivity
- Maria Claudia Pizarro. Agricultural engineer of the technical cooperation and technology transfer service. Cenicaña.
- Liliana Jiménez Lozano. Agricultural engineer of the technical cooperation and technology transfer service. Cenicaña.
- Claudia Posada. Economic and statistical analysis service. Cenicaña
- Juan Carlos Angel Sánchez. Agronomist, leader of the service of multiplication and propagation of varieties and phytopathological inspection in field and laboratory. Cenicaña
- Fredy Antonio Salazar. Plant breeder. Variety program. Cenicaña