- This event has passed.
AEPS web tools.
4 March, 2022 | 8:00 am - 11:59 pm
Use of the tools available at www.cenicana.org to support decision-making in the management of sugarcane cultivation
This training is free with limited seats. To ensure your place you must register online here and receive the registration confirmation email.
- Efficiently manage the tools for the practice of the AEPS available in www.cenicana.org
- Recognize the importance of using site-specific agriculture technology for agronomic management of sugarcane cultivation.
Registration and registration process:
- Online registration through the registration form available HERE for this training
- Obtain a ticket with the QR (code) that supports your online registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be printed or mobile.
Note: Please bring COVID-19 Vaccine Card Minimum two doses applied. This training is free. Limited quotas.
Agenda or thematic content:
- What do you know about the Cenicaña website: www.cenicana.org?
- What do you know about the Map Server applied to site-specific agriculture (AEPS)?
- What is the importance of applying the AEPS approach for the agronomic management of the lots cultivated with sugarcane?
- Remember your password
A who It is aimed:
– Sugar mill staff
– Technical Assistants
– Provider Personnel
Items required by the trainer:
Hernan Felipe Silva Ceron
Social Communicator, M.Des. Web Administrator. Cenicaña
Technical Cooperation and Technology Transfer Service