Required: professional in Geographical Engineering, Geomatics Engineering, Topographic Engineering or other purposes
At Cenicaña we contribute to the sustainable development of the country, through innovation in the sugarcane agroindustry.
...If you share our approach, there is a space for you!
Podras disfrutar de:
- A competitive salary based on applicant's experience.
- extralegal benefits
- Possibility of training on online learning platforms.
- Casino, Route from Cali to the experimental station.
- The working hours are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Experimental Station via
The work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm virtual or at the Experimental Station via Cali-Florida km 26, San Antonio de los Caballeros. Florida. Cauca's Valley.
We are looking for a professional in Geographical Engineering, Geomatics Engineering, Topographical Engineering or similar, preferably with specialization in related topics, to manage the cartography databases and their links with the databases and research areas of the Center with the site-specific agriculture approach, using GIS Geographic Information Systems. Provide scientific and cartographic information as technical support for decision-making through spatial analysis of information. The maintenance of the databases and the transfer of results constitutes one of the important challenges of the position.
- Development of the FrontEnd and BackEnd of the new applications and improvements of the existing ones.
- Maintain the geographic information system according to needs and changes in the environment.
- Operate the GIS in accordance with established policies.
- Formulate projects based on the needs and opportunities of the programs and the sector.
- Propose initiatives that benefit the processes and the institution.
- Implement improvements in the technologies used that contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Geographic Information Systems – GIS.
- Programming systems for GIS.
- API knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Digital Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Google Earth Engine
To join our team you must participate:
In a psychological and technical concepts test
Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: March 03th 2023
Note: If you have any questions in this regard, please contact our office at +57 (2) 5246611 ext. 5145